So, this post is going to be a little bit about myself today.
Yesterday, I had an interview with the Erie Bayhawks to take on a practicum between Fall and Spring semester. I was getting a little bit frustrated because my interview was moved several times, and the day that it was on was very rainy and windy, so the drive there was not very exciting.
I met with the woman who would be my supervisor, and she asked me a couple of basic questions I had been prepared for because of so much practice within the major. She took me on a tour of Erie Insurance Arena. There were brand new basketball hoops, and also new flooring that had just been put in that morning. It was very exciting to see the new changes since I had been to a few games in the past.
We then went back to her office across the street, I met the staff (who are all super friendly) and she asked me to do a task for her. I was a little confused because we were supposed to be talking about what she needed from me, and what I needed from her. Nevertheless, I did as she asked. She then proceeded to fill out my paperwork and handed it to me when I completed said task.
Therefore, I got the practicum! Very stoked to be working with the Bayhawks staff over the winter, and further my knowledge of the professional sport industry. Go Bayhawks!
On another note, the Celtics beat the 76ers last night 112-95. Isaiah Thomas had 27 points and 7 assists. Go Celts!

No comments:
Post a Comment